July 17, 2011

100 Miles. RunAmocs.


Full report coming later this week ... after I get some rest.



Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling.

Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.

14 comments:

Rob 7/17/11, 9:31 PM  

Awesome! I think you just about sold me on RunAmocs!

Robert 7/17/11, 10:30 PM  

Congratulations Donald!

What a great achievement! I cannot wait for the full report. Enjoy the well deserved rest.

shel 7/18/11, 6:06 AM  

YAY! i was following your progress at home! great work and a solid time!

Eric 7/18/11, 7:17 AM  

Awesome! It's an impressive achievement for both yourself & the footwear. I love my Runamocs and your blog definitely influenced my choice in getting a pair.

Anonymous,  7/18/11, 8:29 AM  

I meant to introduce myself out there, but never found the right time. I was a safety runner for Mark Dahlby and figured that it had to be you in the mocassins. It's been awhile! Congrats on your finish!

Marc Meyer 7/18/11, 10:52 AM  

Congratulations Donald! You looked great coming out of Tunnel Creek (1st pass) and at the half-way point. Glad it didn't get too hot out there.

Marc from Auburn.

Stacy,  7/18/11, 11:00 AM  

Huge ups! I was cheering you on via internet -- at least while I was awake. Congratulations stud.

ellie,  7/18/11, 12:42 PM  

congratulations! you're awesome!

Laurens 7/19/11, 6:43 AM  

Very impressive ... can't wait to read all about it!

Anonymous,  7/19/11, 7:52 AM  

I knew you'd do it! I was following your running and keeping a good thought for you and the Runamocs. Superb!
- Pat

cody r.,  7/27/11, 11:25 AM  

how many miles have you put on a single pair of RunAmocs?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP