CLIF Builder's Bar Winners; Random Shots of Beauty
Keeping this very brief this evening so I can plunge right into a longer post on tap for tomorrow night. We’ll start with the winners of this week’s CLIF Builder’s Bar contest: TimS, Josh (Of All), and Joanne (Run for Endurance): e-mail me your contact info – you’re the winners!
Thanks very much to everyone else who entered, and special thanks as always to CLIF Bar for sponsoring the giveaway. I’ve got a few more contests on deck in the near future, so stay tuned for details – beginning with a pretty cool one on Tuesday night.
On to our Random Shot of Beauty:
Carmel Valley as seen from a ridgeline in Garland Park at daybreak.
We’ve had some unseasonably cold mornings here in Monterey County this week, which always makes it a bit harder to crawl out of bed in the dark to keep my mileage up. Fortunately, if I remind myself that views like this are waiting for me once the sun comes up, I usually find just enough courage to get started.
Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling.
Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.
3 comments:
Congrats to the winners!!
That is beautiful :)
Yes, that view is definitely worth it.
It has been cold around here as well, but I don't really mind the extra snow. I can hardly wait until the sun actually comes up before I leave for work. That is still a couple months away.
Those are some gorgeous pics. I miss California so much....hope to return some day soon. Alabama is nice, but Cali is a thousand times better. Keep posting the pics....
Post a Comment