July 30, 2012

Altra Zero Drop Sale; The Muir Project Kickstarter Campaign

A couple of quick notes as I while away the hours thinking about how if trampolining is an Olympic sport, slacklining can't be far behind … and also putting together finishing touches on a new contest for tomorrow night.  Stay tuned.


In the meantime, I’ve made reference to Altra shoe sales in the past, and there’s another good one going on at The Clymb right now.   Get the Instinct or Intuition shoes for $60, and the Adam or Eve for $50 – but only if you hurry.  The sale ends August 2 at 8AM PST, so check it out here.


**
I’ve written promotional posts soliciting assistance for The Muir Project’s upcoming documentary film Mile … Mile and A Half, but up until this point their official fundraising efforts were what you might call loosely organized.  Now it appears that they’re getting serious, and soliciting donations to a Kickstarter campaign for the final push toward completion.

There’s also a new video for your enjoyment on the fundraising page, but since I can’t find it in an embeddable version yet, I’ll paste an early favorite of theirs below, and send you to the fundraising page again afterward.  Summer’s the time for chasing big dreams – so if you’re able to help the filmmakers accomplish theirs, that would be awesome.

“Almost There” by The Muir Project (click to play):




Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling. 
Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP