December 15, 2010

VIVOBAREFOOT Waterproof Boots Winner; VIVOBAREFOOT Boots Coupon Code

A handful of administrative notes before announcing the winner of the VIVOBAREFOOT waterproof boot contest ...

1) You still have time to enter the Soft Star RunAmoc giveaway, which ends this Friday night.

2) If you haven't done so already, e-mail me your best winter running photo for entry to the La Sportiva Crossover GTX and Wildcat GTX giveaway, where one male and one female winner will be announced on December 23rd.

3) If you missed my 2010 Gear of the Year and holiday GU giveaway post, be sure to check out some of the great discounts - especially on Black Diamond headlamps and a Nathan hydration pack - from Wilderness Running Company and other vendors, and enter the GU contest by Friday night.

4) Since I reported a couple weeks ago about my unsuccessful lottery bid in the Western States 100, I figured I should mention this here: I found out today that I got into the Miwok 100K, which is one of the absolute classics. Back when this used to be a running blog, I would have had a lot more to say about this ... but for now, we'll just keep it as a bullet point and revisit it in January.

Finally, one announcement that relates to the previous VIVOBAREFOOT giveaway ...

5) Tezcatzontecatl: I announced you as the winner of the VIVOBAREFOOT work shoes giveaway last week, and still haven't heard from you - so you've got until the end of the day Friday before I pick another winner. And as a reminder to everyone else, please subscribe so you can keep up with all the contest updates.

**

So are we all clear now? It's time to announce the winner of the VIVOBAREFOOT boots!

Papafoster: e-mail me - you're the big winner!

To everyone else, thanks very much for entering, and remember that you can still get the four models of boots from that review - the Aqueous and Franklin (already discounted 30%) for men, and the Belle or Brooklyn for women - at a 30% discount by using coupon code RRWATER between now and December 20th.

And of course, stay tuned for more cool giveaways still to come!


Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling.
Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.

6 comments:

Stacy,  12/16/10, 8:07 AM  

You and Gretch both at Miwok. Right on!

Knuckles Buchanan 12/16/10, 1:50 PM  

Whoops! Sorry, Donald. I'm on it.

Unknown 12/17/10, 8:13 AM  

Congrats on Miwok 100k!!!

Rory dela Paz 12/17/10, 12:20 PM  

There seems to be some confusion with the Terra Plana store? I called 1-212-274-9000 ext 1 and was told that the Aqueous and the Franklin were indeed on sale for 30% off but then they would not take the RRWATER 30% discount. I've left a message on the same number but with the eCommerce department (ext 2). Maybe that's where the 30% + 30% combination will work.

Donald 12/17/10, 5:50 PM  

Rory - I called the same number, ext 1, and the guy told me the coupon code was good, even with the existing 30% Franklin discount. He said to ask for Fernando if you call back and have any trouble.

Rory dela Paz 12/17/10, 8:11 PM  

Thanks for the follow-up Donald! I'll ask for Fernando when I call next. I just hope they still have my size!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP