Rokit Fuel Giveaway Winners; Random Shots of Beauty
Last Saturday, I was slogging through 12 hours of mud and rain; this weekend it's sunny and 70 degrees, and I'm taking the day completely off. What a difference a week makes, huh?
As usual, we'll knock out the giveaway winners before getting to this week's RSOB - so Brandon, Jennefer, and Drew: e-mail me your address; you've won the Rokit Fuel giveaway contest! Thanks to everyone else for entering, and special thanks to Rokit Fuel for sponsoring it.
**
This week's shot is a leftover from a few weeks ago that didn't make my recent post about running in Fort Ord. It also stars my 12-year-old son, and was taken during one of our bike rides:
(click to enlarge)
Considering the number of times we've ridden together in Fort Ord, it's safe to say that my son's no stranger to the local fauna either.
Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling.
Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.
4 comments:
Wow! I'm hoping to do a 30 mile ruck march for Relay For Life next month, and these Rokit Fuels should be just the kick I'll need. Thanks Donald & Rokit Fuel!
I once got lost and ended up in Fort Ord, I was trying to get to Monterey for the Big Sur Marathon registration. It was my first time in the area, my first BSM.
there's another blog called Running and Howling. some woman who's a dog-lover, looks like. i like this one way better. :)
Andy: thanks for the lead ... and for your preference!
Post a Comment