Out of Office: AutoReply (Yosemite Edition)
What could be cooler than skipping out of work to spend a whole day in Yosemite, taking on one of the most iconic mountains in the world?
Bringing your 13-year-old son along with you, that's what. It's the kid's first attempt at Half Dome, so be sure to send some good vibes our way this morning.
Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling.
Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.
5 comments:
Good Vibrations on the way! Have a great time, I hope to see Half Dome one day, can't wait to see pictures!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
That is great! Have a fantastic time out there.
Awesome! Good vibes sent!
Love it! I found your blog through DC Rainmaker and was pleasantly surprised to find a running blog AND news of Yosemite. My husband and I just got back a few weeks ago. We are in Arkansas, so it was quite a trip. Beautiful! Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment