May 5, 2012

Random Shots of Beauty

A shot from the Marin Headlands, as seen at mile 41 of today's Miwok 100K:

(Click to enlarge)

Good golly, was Miwok epic this year. Even epicer than usual.  Yes, I just made that word up - trust me, it's appropriate.  

Full race report to come later this week, I hope.  

Get updates as soon as they're posted! Click here to subscribe to Running and Rambling.  

Check out the Running Life book for a collection of our most popular columns.

4 comments:

Questionably Texan 5/6/12, 5:04 AM  

Looks like a great place to be running to me! Looking forward to the report.

Gretchen 5/6/12, 1:53 PM  

"Epicer" is actually kind of an understatement. Nice job out there, kid.

Colin S.,  5/6/12, 3:37 PM  

"épicer" is actually French for "to spice something up"...so maybe it is appropriate?

John Nguyen 5/7/12, 9:39 AM  

I'm looking forward to your race report! Good seeing you out there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP