October 20, 2010

Hey, This Sounds Fun!

I'm not entirely sure how I landed on this guest list, but the following invitation made its way to my inbox last week:

"Please join the people of CLIF Bar and Company at the New Headquarters Open House"
Remember my post about how insanely cool it would be to work at the CLIF Bar Company? Well, apparently the workplace I visited last spring was just a practice run for the brand new, bigger and (somehow) better CLIF headquarters in Emeryville, CA. The company is showing off the new digs at an open house this week, and I must have accidentally slipped through the filter when they were going through their e-mail lists to distribute the invites.

Obviously, this is an opportunity I wouldn't dare pass up, so I'll be spending Thursday afternoon doing a bit of field research on behalf of Running and Rambling, Inc. I'm guessing there are some pretty cool things in store - but knowing this company, I'm half expecting there to be some amazingly cool things in store.

The best part is, I get to bring my camera! No background checks, no oaths of secrecy - just show up, have a good time, and tell the world about it afterward.  Which, as you might have guessed already, I'll gladly do here sometime soon.


Get Running and Rambling delivered to your inbox! Click here to receive new posts via e-mail.

4 comments:

My Life 10/21/10, 5:04 AM  

Lucky guy! Can't wait to see what your "research" reveals!

JimDog 10/21/10, 7:10 AM  

Find out if they need Software Engineers!!! :-)

Keeley 10/21/10, 7:15 PM  

Woo hoo!!! WAY fun! Can't wait to see the blog on the crazy shenanigans. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP