October 9, 2010

Random Shots of Beauty

One of the most wonderful sights in the world: the finish line of an ultra:


True story: When I stopped to take this picture, a guy at the finish line yelled out "It's the Running and Rambling guy!" I couldn't have asked for a better welcome.

Race report will be posted next week. In the meantime, you've got one more day to enter the CLIF BLOKs giveaway post; winners will be announced tomorrow night.


Get Running and Rambling delivered to your inbox! Click here to receive new posts via e-mail.

7 comments:

Stacy 10/9/10, 8:30 PM  

Congratulations, Running and Rambling Guy!

The Dude 10/10/10, 6:54 AM  

Congrats on making it to the finish, and it looks like you ended up just under 9 hours, good job!

Jo Lynn 10/10/10, 9:11 AM  

Darn! I must have been there when you finished but I didn't see you. Did you notice the girl with the crutches? I hope you were happy with your race. ;)

Gretchen 10/10/10, 12:47 PM  

Oh sure, way to tease us with one race pic, but no indication of how it went out there for you. Harsh, Donald! (But congrats on the finish.) *Patiently waiting for full report.*

Boris T 10/10/10, 6:00 PM  

Lol now that is an introduction!

RBR 10/10/10, 10:04 PM  

It was so great to meet you (however, briefly) and I felt the exact same way when I saw the finish. I have never been so happy to see balloons in all my life and I only did the marathon out there yesterday.

I can't wait to read your report.

Fitz 10/13/10, 6:15 AM  

And on a wonderful grass field! Is that a golf course? Perfect for tired legs...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP